HELLO EVERYONE

SUMMER TIME IS AROUND THE CORNER AND REGISTRATION FOR THIS SEASON IS OPEN.

WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE, SO HURRY AND GET BOOKED IN FOR LESSONS.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

REGARDS

CANDICE

0826282931

Email us debbiedolphins@gmail.com we will send you the info you need!

126 Responses to “SUMMER SWIMMING REGISTRATIONS OPEN”

• Neo says:

Hi

I am interested to enroll my two kids from Midrand Primary school I believe you do fetch kids from the school and you drop them back.Kindly send me the registration forms and price list.Which day do you fetch kids from school and advise of the time.

• Hello, I am interested to enroll a seven year old boy who has never done swimming before, kindly advise on your prices.

Regards,
    Sifikile
    Contact Number:0730930117

• Jabu says:

Good day

May please have price list..For 6 year old girl and 38 year old female..want to start end of Jan 2017

Regards
    Jabu

• Good day Jabu,

Thank you for your enquiry.
      Kindly advise if the two to come for swimming lessons have done training before. Again please provide us with your email address and phone number.

Kind Regards
      Smanga ( For & on behalf of Debbie Dolphins Swimming School)

• Gundo Ndou says:

May I please have a price list I would like to start in Jan.

• Asanda Makohliso says:

Good day

Please could you send me the price list for beginner swimming lessons for adults, 5 year old, toddler and an infant. Thank you

• Isaac says:

Hi, send me your price list for family of five

• Morongwa says:

hi there,

could you kindly send me a quote for myself an son during Nov-Dec period.

regards
    Morongwa

• Hi,

Please provide us with your email address and phone number so as to respond with detailed information. Again advise if it will be for the first time taking these swimming lessons.

Thanks

Smanga ( For & on behalf of Debbie Dolphins Swimming School)

• Morongwa says:

hi there,

could you kindly send me a quote for myself and son during Nov-Dec period.

regards
    Morongwa

• Morongwa says:

Hi there,

could you kindly send me a quotation for beginner classes, its for myself and my son during Nov-Dec period

Regards
    Morongwa

• Sbongile Malinga says:

Hi, I would like to register my daughter (10) and niece (4). I am interested in Saturday classes.

Please send detailed information of what is required and price list.

• Isaac says:

Hi, send me a quotation for two adult and three kids. We would like to spend this December period learning how to swim.

• Hi Sbongile,

Thank you for your enquiry.
      Kindly advise if they’ll be having these lessons for the first time or have done them before.

Also provide us with your email address and phone numbers.

Regards
      Smanga ( For & on of Debbie Dolphins Swimming School)

• Thebe says:

I would like to register myself on December around the 16 of Dec.my email is Thebetumelo94@gmail.com

• Hi Tumelo,

Thank you for your interest in having lessons at our school.
      Will it be for the first time to do these swimming lessons or you have done them before?

It is a new year, kindly advise on when you want to start.

Thanks
      Smanga ( For & on Behalf of Debbie Dolphins Swimming School)

• Seshana says:

Good Day,

I am looking for a pricelist for baby classes.

Txs

• lindy nala says:

Hi,could you pls provide fees for kids&adults swimming lessons?

• seatile lechesa says:

i need qutation for lessons for two children boy of 7yrs and girl of 4yrs old

• seatile lechesa says:

hi just want to find out how much is the lesson foe a 4yr old girl and boy of 7yrs, please send me a qutation.

• Nolucci says:

Hello.. please kindly forward me fees quotation and availability for saturday morning slot details for 25yr old adult beginner swimming lessons. Thanks

• Bones says:

Good day.

I have two boys (10 & 5 yrs) can you please tell me how much it would cost for swimming lessons.

Regards

• Candice says:

Hi Nadhira please could you send us your email address and contact information to our email so we can contact you directly.

Our email address: debbiedolphins@gmail.com

Look forward to having you with us

Candice

• Nadirah says:

H, I would like to register my 8 year old daughter for swimming lessons on Saturdays. Please can you e-mail me registration forms, a price list and any other information you think I will require.

Many thanks,
    Nadirah

• Bridgette says:

Good day
    I would love to register my 4 year old daughter for swimming lessons. Please provide me with application forms, lesson schedules, lesson prices and the list of swimming gear required.

Regards
    Bridgette

• Shamilla says:

Hi Dean

I would like to register my 9 year old son for swimming classes.

Regards
    Shamilla

• Lerato Mokgotsi says:

Hi

Please forward me the registration forms and prices as I would like to register my daughter and her 2 friends

The kids are respectively between the ages of 7 and 10.

• Dean says:

HI,
    Please could you forward me the registration form and prices?

• Shamilla says:

Hi Dean

I would like to register my 9 year old son for swimming lessons

Regards
      Shamilla

• Virgie says:

Hi Candice
    I would like to enquire about swimming lessons for my family, myself (30) Husband (32) and son (3).

Do you have any lessons on Saturdays/Sundays?

Thanks a lot
    Virgie

• Hi there,

Yes we do have lessons on Saturdays up to 12:00.
      Please send us your email address and phone number so as to send you detailed information.

Kind Regards
      Smanga ( For & on behalf of Debbie Dolphins Swimming School)

• eugene says:

Hi,
    Can you send me more info on adult and toddler swimming lessons as well as your location and price list

• Dinesh says:

Hi Sicelo,

Thank you for contacting us. I will send you our enrollment form.

Dinesh

• rouvia Tlhoemlang says:

Hi there i would appreciate if you could please send me the pricelist for swimming classes for my 6 year old daughter and where are you situated

• Sicelo Mbita says:

Hi Candice,

My name is Sicelo Mbita. I would like to register for swimming classes with you. My wife Ayanda will be joining me. We have had introductory swimming classes with you in November 2013. we would like to build on that.

my email address is Sicelo.mbita@gmail.com

Thanking you in advance .
    Regards,
    Sicelo Mbita
    0735959663

• muhamed Alli says:

Good Day
    can you please advise if you have swimming classed for a Adult . after 5pm. i work in the midrand area and looking for a swimming school to cater for after work
    thx

• Dinesh says:

Hi Muhamed,

Thank you for your enquiry. We do cater for adults after 5 p.m. Please send me your email address and contact number so we can send you our enrollment form which has all the pertinent information.

Dinesh

• delene says:

hi please can you send me more infoon the adult classes, price list etc as well as where you are based. tx D

• Dinesh says:

Hi Delene,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please can you send me your contact number and email address so I can send you our enrollment form which has all the pertinent information.

We are based at 21 Blombos Crescent, Noordwyk, Midrand.

Dinesh

• tashkeen says:

Hi there

please can could you send me a pricelist and where u situated

its for a 17month old girl, a 5 year old girl and a 9year old girl

• Dinesh says:

Hi Taksheen,

Thank you for your enquiry. We are situated at 21 Blombos Crescent,Noordwyk, Midrand. Please provide us with your contact number and email address so I can send you our enrollment form which has all the pertinent information.

Dinesh

• hina says:

I would like to know the prices for 2 adults and one child aged 3 years for swimming classes and is there a space?

• Dinesh says:

Hi Hina,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please send us your contact number and email address so we can send you our enrollment form which has all the necessary information.

Dinesh

• khanya says:

Please send me more info on adult classes

• Dinesh says:

Hi Khanya,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please send me your contact number and email address so I can send you our enrollment form which has all the necessary information.

Dinesh
      082 628 2931

• M J says:

Good Day

Please send me forms for registration

1 adult and 2 children

Regards,
    Matimu

• Candice says:

Good afternoon

Thanks for the message.

Please send me your email address to 082 628 2931, so the relevant information can be sent through to you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Candice

• Bianca Cranston says:

Hi There,
    Please can you send me prices for a 4 year old and a 1 year old
    Many Thanks

• Thandeka says:

Please send me the time and prices for adults for swimming lessons.

• Tshilidzi says:

i am 24 and i would like to learn how to swim, please send prices and times for possible classes.

• Good day,

I would like to register my two kids for summer swimming lessons. They are Uzusiphe (7 years) and Phelo (5 years). Please provide me with a quote for lessons on Sartuday and Sunday lessons for a period of four months.

Regards,

Xolile Mabusela
    0823004090
    Xolile.Mabusela@gmail.com
    SDilika@gmail.com

• Londiwe says:

Hi there

I would like to know more about swiming classes for adults.

• Candice says:

Hi Londiwe

Have send you an email with all necessary information, look forward to hearing from you.

Candice
      0826282931

• bame says:

hi

i have to get Kgaiso back to your school to swim again. kindly contact me with prices and dates available.

regards

• Reginah says:

Hi Candice

I would like to register for myself on Saturdays, please send me registration forms and prices.

regards

Reginah

• Candice says:

Good afternoon Letasha

Thank you for your wanting to get your little one acqainuted with water and the water environment.

I do have space available, please could you send me your email address or contact me on 0826282931, so the relevant information can be forwarded to you.

Look forward to getting her into the water and teaching her this life skill of swimming.

Candice

• Letasha says:

Hi

Do you have space for 4 year old girl for Sat am.

Thanks

• Jeanette Theu says:

I would like swimming lessons for myself. I am 23, please send through prices and times for possible classes.

• Candice says:

Good afternoon Jeanette

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please could you let me know when you would like to have lessons? During the week or on Saturday mornings.

Also please send me your email address so the relevant information can be forwarded through to you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Candice

• Lydia says:

Good day

I would like to enrol for lessons on Saturdays for myself, and my children aged 7 and 5.

Can you please send information regarding the class times and prices.

Thanking you.

Kind regards
    Lydia

• Candice says:

Good afternoon

Hope this finds you well.

Please send me your email address, so I can forward you the relevant information pertaining to swimming.

You are welcome to call me as well if you like on 0826282931.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Candice

• Danil says:

Good morning. Please give me qoutation for my two sons (8 and 10 years old). We would like to have swimming lessons twice a week for them.

• Jennifer says:

Please can you give my a quotation for my son-he is 20 months. twice a week

• Setlola says:

We would like to know if it’s possible to take up beginners lessons for two adults for the month of November only.
    Thanks.

• Lerato Chueu says:

Hey,can you please send me quotation for me and my daughter she is 13 months. Twice a week Monday & Wednesday.

• Joleen Kern says:

I have a 8th month old. Do you have Saturday classes?Can you please send me more info regarding class times and prices. Thank you.

• teffo says:

i would like to register my two sons for swimming.
    Tirello 9 years and Karabo 3 years and wants to know more about the lesson