SUMMER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED… HAPPINESS IS…

JOIN US AND GET READY FOR THE BEACH…

LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU WITH US.

16 Responses to “SUMMER TIME SWIMMING….WHOOO HOOO”

• Simunye says:

I would like to learn how to swim

• Sinah says:

Im 45yrs and my daughter 19yrs old want to learn swimming.how much it will cost

• Lawrence says:

Are these adult swimming lessons available in Bloemfontein?

• Khaya Ntshakaza says:

Hi

I am interested in adult swimming lessons i would like to know the prices.

Regards

• Zama says:

Need to have 3 kids trained to swim – ages 5,6 and 7 – weekends only as I get home late during week and cannot pick them up. Please assist with info and costs

• Koena says:

Hi

I have a 3 year old and a 7 year old i would like to enroll for swimming lessons over the weekends and school holidays. what are your costs please. They never learned how to swim, so this would be the first time. thanks

• Nondy says:

Hi

I’m interested in to joining swimming lessons. How much does is cost?

Kind regards

• JEN says:

Hi there
    I am interested in adult introductory swimming lessons
    Please can you send me the price and any other relevant information

• tania says:

Hi there

Please advice on prices/packages for twice a week lessons for a 24year old.

Kind regards
    Tania

• Lemohang says:

Hi,

Kindly send me adult registration forms.

• Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you.

• Poelano says:

Hi I would like to enrol my 4 year old daughter for swimming lessons and would like to find out the costs.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Poelano
    0820763029

• Hi there,

Compliments of the new season
      Kindly send us your email address as well so as to send you detailed information in case your request was not attended to. Also advise if your daughter once did swimming lessons before or not.

Kind Regards
      Smanga (For & on behalf of Debbie Dolphins Swimming School)

• Vukani says:

Would like to get the price for swimming lessons. 2 kids 8 and 4.

• Hi Vukani,

Thank you for your interest in our swimming school.
      Please advise if your children have done swimming lessons before or it will be their first time.

Again send us your email address and phone number so that we send you detailed information

Kind Regards
      Smanga (For & on behalf of Debbie Dolphins Swimming School)